Monday, 14 February 2011
What's not to love about solar panels?
- Your initial solar panel installation investment will eventually get paid back.
- Some system pay back figures seem to compare very favourably with a straight-forward savings account return on your money.
- You'll enjoy cheaper energy bills.
- You'll earn money on the amount of energy you generate via a feed-in tariff.
- Installations are usually straightforward and afterwards un-obtrusive.
- You can feel good about doing your bit for the environment by lowering your own families CO2 emissions.
- You may even inspire your neighbours to get a quote for their own solar panels.
- You can choose between photovoltaic solar panels which generate electricity and are currently within the Government's feed-in tariff system or hot water solar panels which generate hot water for your family to use. Whilst not covered by the feed-in tariffs, they should be included in the forth coming Government Renewable Heat Incentives (a scheme similar to the feed-in tariffs).
Go on - spread the love this Valentine's Day (but don't forget the choccies!)
photo credit: chocolate trading co
I'm reading: Homeowners love solar panelsTweet this! Posted by Solar Panel Quoter at 09:05